Sometimes creating your landscape design requires more than a wheelbarrow and shovel. Planted Passion are licensed and experienced operators of earthmoving and excavation equipment to shape your garden design.
Creating contours and different levels in your landscape design adds interest and opportunities for unique plantings.
Our operators are very careful, of both people and property. We are experienced at getting into tight or challenging access areas.
Our quality work can be seen as we take care throughout the job, and never leave a worksite messy. Any soil we move is carefully transported away or stored for later use.
We take the time to assess the site, considering any safety risks. We are neighbour friendly, and will assist you to consult with your neighbours before commencing any noisy or disruptive work.
Our Services Include:
- • Digging large holes for advanced trees
- • Taking away old lawn/turf
- • Removing tree roots
- • Excavating trenches for pipework
- • Bringing in and spreading new topsoil or mulch
- • Providing and grading gravel for paths and driveways
- • Removing unwanted concrete or wooden structures
- • Excavation for a pond
- • Creating contours and raised beds
- • Improving drainage throughout the site
- • Site development for terracing and steps
Contact the Planted Passion team to arrange a consultation.
Get a no-obligation, free quote for any of the services above.