Hardscape construction forms the structural foundation of your landscape design. These elements define space (creating rooms) in your garden, they create focal points and a seamless extension of your home architecture.
Our skilled team work with stone, timber and concrete to construct beautiful outdoor spaces. We can design and built a custom outdoor hardscape to compliment your home and enhance your lifestyle.
Planted Passion's hardscape services include the design and build of:
- • Patios, with timber decking, stone, or paving.
- • Raised Garden Beds, made from timber, galvanised steel, rendered concrete, recycled sleepers, or stonework
- • Paths, using pavers, decking, natural stone, pebbles or gravel - or a mix of materials.
- • Retaining Walls and Terraced Garden Beds, to add height or manage a sloped area.
- • Fire pits, which can be built into a paved patio area
- • Outdoor Kitchens, with Pizza Oven and Built-In Barbeque and plenty of bench space for preparation
- • Decorative Boulders and Rockeries, to manage sloping sites, create a feature, or to build a foundation for planting
- • Fencing and Screening, using open or closed materials, built with stone, steel, timber - or a mix of materials
- • Steps, to move from the house to the garden, or to access different levels of the garden. We can create timber, paving or stonework steps.
See our gallery for images.
Planted Passion, led by Director Neil Miles, brings together a team of skilled trades and craftspeople to create the hardscape components.
If you are building a new home, or it is time to update your current outdoor space, Planted Passion can provide you with smart and professional hardscape solutions.
Get a no-obligation, free quote for any of the services above.